We took possession of our new condo yesterday and couldn’t be happier. Thank you for all your hard work on our behalf and your unending patience with us as first-time home buyers. Your knowledge and professionalism helped us find a place we can be proud to call home.
Melissa and Gavriil Giorgiou
It still gives me a thrill every time I write my address. Knowing that this is my home, my first home is a special feeling that I cannot compare with anything I have ever experienced. We are so grateful to you, because it was your hard work and dedication that made it all possible. As first time buyers, I know there were dozens of things we didn't know. How fortunate we were to have you representing us. You made the process smooth and your dedication was amazing.
I don't know how many times someone asks you to find them a house in a week. Your patience was incredible. You were there for us all the time, and I know how busy you are. After all, we dragged you through twenty seven houses in a week, kept you up half the night doing an offer and had to rely on your contacts to find us a lawyer and a broker. Your knowledge of everything related to buying and selling a home, your keen eye, your appraisal skills and your dedication made our home buying experience a dream. It was relatively painless and we are so appreciative of your professional expertise. You knew what we wanted and you found it. Not a day goes by that we aren't more and more enamoured with our home. I guess that's the important thing. You didn't just find us a house, you found us a home.
When we went looking for a real estate agent, there were some who had bigger offices, or more publicity or higher sales figures. I guess bigger sometimes seems more attractive. So, we ended up getting an agent with something bigger, and that is heart. You were more than just our agent, you were our guide through the whole process. I know that anyone who is smart enough to engage your services will always be thankful that they did and I wish you much success in the future. You can be sure that you will always have our heartfelt recommendation.
Kathy and Kevin Dingwell - Dec 2002
Need a Real-Estate Agent????
(Posted to Newbridge Personal Posting)
If anyone out there is looking for a great real estate agent I would like to recommend Bev Thompson. She is with RE/MAX. Bev has handled the purchase of 3 homes for us and the sale of 2. She sold our first home in 2 weeks and our second one in 2 1/2 weeks. She is a real go-getter and works very hard for you. She's a real down to earth kinda person. As well as portion of every one of her sales goes to support the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario.
So if anyone out there is looking for an honest, hard-working real-estate person please give Bev a call at: 613-596-1651.
If you have any questions about her please give me a call at ext 8645.
We just wanted to send a note of thanks for selling our home. At a time like this when the market is slow we appreciate that you showed our house to your clients even though it was not one of your listings, proving that you put your clients first. I would certainly recommend you to anyone either buying or selling a home.
Thank-you again for your help and professionalism in selling our home.
Wendy and Tim Compton
Sorry I haven't been in touch with you sooner. I've been busy getting settled in my new home. I want to thank you very much for you help and patience in finding the right house. Jason and I are very happy here.
With great appreciation,
P.S. Watch out for those hidden basements!
We both want to thank you for the excellent service you gave in both selling our old home and purchasing our new home. We are very satisfied with both transactions and are pleased with the extra effort you applied when complications arose. We will be recommending you to anyone who seeks our advice in finding a top-notch real estate agent.
Kevin and Victoria Szabo
It gives us great pleasure to provide a most outstanding reference for Mrs. Bev Thompson as a Real Estate Agent.
Bev, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you both for the time and effort you put into the purchase of our first home. Your patience and careful attention to our particular wants and needs put into the purchase made this experience a very pleasant one. The excellent service you gave us, made us feel very comfortable with the tremendous "leap" we were about to take.
We want to recognize the good work done and without a doubt, we will be recommending you to any home buyer/seller. Your extensive experience and ability to deal so nicely with people, has made us completely satisfied with our purchase.
It is rare to have the opportunity to provide such an outstanding recommendation for an individual. In your case Bev, we do it without reservation. Once again, a million thanks.
Luc & Sylvie
Just a short note to say Thank You for all the help and consideration that you bestowed upon us while acting as our Realtor.
Moving from Guelph to Ottawa and leaving our children and grandchildren behind was very difficult for us as you know, but you made things much easier and simpler for us. You somehow found us the perfect home in an area close to Joe's work and the price was what we wanted to pay. That, I'm sure was not an easy feat considering the fast paced market right now and all the wants and needs we had on our shopping list.
We are very grateful for your help and will surely call on you in the future if need be, as well as refer you to others who are selling or looking for new homes.
Joe and Debbie Hackenschmidt
To whom it may concern,
BEVERLY THOMPSON - LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
1. The purpose of this letter is to express my complete satisfaction with the services provided by Bev as my Real Estate Agent.
2. I have had the opportunity to avail myself of her services both as a buyer's agent when I arrived in Ottawa in 1995 and as a sellers's agent when I left Ottawa in 1999. As my buyer's agent, Beverly demonstrated a rare ability to organize what little time I had to devote to a search for a home. From the very beginning of my search, it was obvious that she had done a thorough analysis of my needs and wishes and had put together a comprehensive plan which took into account the state of the market at the time. Her advice was invaluable during the many hours viewing the homes on the market and during the difficult negotiations that ensued. The net result of her unstinting efforts on my behalf was a home wich suited my needs and my budget.
3. More recently, Beverly acted as my agent when I was posted from Ottawa. Once again, she brought to bear the considerable skills and experience as well as knowledge of the business and the prevailing conditions of the market place to ensure that my house was aggressively marketed. My house was sold quickly and for a reasonable price. Her advice was priceless in establishing the parameters under which my house would be best marketed.
4. In both instances, Bev went out of her way to ease the anxiety and stress associated with the buying and selling a home. Having herself gone through this situation on my occasions enables her to understand how people involved in real estate search and transactions feel and how to best alleviate their fears. She made it a point of honour to make herself available at any time to answer my questions and keep me updated on the situation. Indeed all my pages were answered within a few minutes of calling her office.
5. Bev came to me highly recommended and I must unequivocally state I would highly recommend her to anyone considering buying or selling a home.
Captain George Vanasse
To whom it may concern,
I am pleased to recommend Beverly Thompson.
I have had the pleasure of working with Bev on a number of real estate matter over the last 6 years and have found her to be both competent and truly dedicated to those fortunate enough to be represented by her.
I have found Bev works tirelessly to ensure that her clients' best interests are fully represented and protected.
Bev's extensive experience and ability to deal so very nicely with people, coupled with her seemingly endless energy, has pleased a number of my clients in the past.
I unreservedly recommend Bev to anyone considering engaging her to act for them.
Richard L. Mount
Barrister and Solicitor